AWK Consulting Engineers, Inc. (AWK) is a dynamic and growing engineering firm encompassing several engineering disciplines including: geotechnical, environmental, permitting, surveying, pavement evaluation and rehabilitation design, structural engineering, and construction inspection and management.
Duties & Capabilities Include:
- Post processing of GPS data to establish survey control.
- Set up and balance survey traverses in InRoads to check for accuracy.
- Import RAW survey data into InRoads.
- Review RAW survey data, identify and correct errors.
- Create and edit surfaces (digital terrain models) with InRoads.
- Create drawing in MicroStation, including: separating line work into levels, labeling features, and editing of survey notes.
- Experience in the preparation of right-of-way plans a plus.
- Proficient in the use of MicroStation
- Proficient in the use of InRoads Survey
- Familiarity with OpenRoads Design is preferred
- Familiarity with State Plane Coordinate Systems and survey grade GPS
- Working knowledge of geometry
- Ability to use trigonometry
Full-Time, 40 hours a week
Location of Position:
For consideration, reply with a resume highlighting your experience, expression of interest, and compensation requirements. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and enter the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, or mail at the following address: Human Resources, 806 South 28th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
AWK Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
AWK offers competitive salaries, comfortable work environment, and benefits including paid holidays, medical, dental, and 401k plan.